Friday, April 18, 2008

fitness equipment

I was talking about my fitness regimen in my other blog, that I know most of you have already read, right? Anyways, I've talked about my future plan to purchase one of those quite expensive fitness equipment, don't get me wrong here though, I do not plan to buy that in cash, let's talk about terms here alright? hehehe. So there, I was talking to my husband about it and my idea of that purchase, soon. But unfortunately, he made me realize that getting that bulky fitness thing would be not possible for our little house, no place to put it actually. Then it hit me, he was totally right! I never thought about it, so I guess I'll be opting for a smaller equipment like one of those mini ellipticals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.